Sign Up For 2022 Spring/Summer Classes - Pay Online And Save!
Due to the huge demand for p/t and f/t bartenders right now plus the demand for bartenders for private parties The Cleveland Bartending School wishes to help you reach your career goals by offering a fantastic $200.00 savings on your tuition! Start our professional MIXOLOGY program May,orJune and your tuition is only $595.00!
Take advantage of this low tuition and get started. Classes are based on availability and do fill up quickly! We offer job placement asst,and currently have plenty of job openings available. So enroll now,save and get paid.
There are two things we do for you at our school;
- We work with every student until you complete the program. We want you to finish our program and our instructors are committed to helping you get through the course.
- We work with every student until they find a bartending job that they like. We look forward to meeting with you and introducing you to the exciting world of bartending.
Cleveland Bartending School now allows students to sign up for bartending classes and pay online! You may sign up on this page using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express or PayPal.
You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account to pay by credit card.
Your payment information is processed by PayPal and is secured. We have published our complete tuition information and our refund and cancellation policy on the bottom half of this page. There are no hidden fees and any amounts paid online are 100% refundable until you come into the school and officially enroll for classes.
2022 Classes - Pay Online And Save
2022 Tuition Options:
Option 1. Pay in Full Now Online:
$595.00 Total if paid online in full now.
$595.00 Total. Includes free textbook. No additional amount due.
Option 2. Register now, and pay your balance when you start.
$100.00 Registration Fee - Pay online now to save your spot in class.
$525.00 Tuition - Due when you start class. Includes $30.00 textbook.
Sign Up and Pay Tuition Here
Select your payment options ( pay in full or pay registration fee only) and course date below and click on the "Enroll Now!" button and you will be transfered to our secure shopping cart on PayPal where you will enter your payment information. You do NOT have to have a PayPal account to pay online. All major credit cards are accepted!
- Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm, One week in length. New classes start once per month.
- Monday through Friday from 6:00pm to 10:00pm, Two weeks in length. New classes start each week.
- Every Saturday from 10:00am to 6:00pm Five weeks in length. New classes start each week.
- The student may take any combination of day, evening or weekend classes until they complete the ten, 4-hour lessons required to graduate. The classes may be taken in any order after the first day.
- Flexible hours—fit around school, family or another job
Online Refund Policy
- Online Enrollments Refund Policy - 100% refund if you do not start classes.
- Any enrollment made via the online payment method on this website may be canceled via email or snail mail prior to the students actually starting their first class and 100% of the amount paid will be refunded to the student.
- In simple terms, this means if you sign up and pay online via this page, and you never start the bartending class, all money you have paid to the school will be refunded to you within 30 days of written request.
- No money will be kept by the school for the online enrollment method if you do not start class.
Cancellation and Refund Policy (Ohio Rule #3332-1-10)
- If you enroll online and start class, the standard State of Ohio refund policy listed below will apply.
- A student who starts class and withdraws before the academic term is fifteen percent completed (6 clock hours) will be obligated for twenty-five per cent of the tuition and refundable fees plus the registration fee.
- A student who starts class and withdraws after the academic term is fifteen percent complete but before the academic term is twenty-five per cent completed (6 to 10 clock hours) will be obligated for fifty per cent of the tuition and refundable fees plus the registration fee.
- A student who starts class and withdraws after the academic term is twenty-five per cent complete but before the academic term is forty per cent completed (10 to 16 clock hours) will be obligated for seventy-five per cent of the tuition and refundable fees plus the registration fee.
- A student who starts class and withdraws after the academic term is forty percent completed (16 clock hours) will not be entitled to a refund of the tuition and fees.
- The school will submit refunds to those having terminated their status as students within 30 days after receipt of written notice