Enroll Online Securely
Cleveland Bartending School now allows students to sign up for bartending classes and pay online! You may sign up on this page using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express or PayPal.
You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account to pay by credit card.
Your payment information is processed by PayPal and is secure. We have published our complete tuition information and our refund and cancellation policy on the bottom half of this page. There are no hidden fees and any amounts paid online are 100% refundable if you do not start class.
2021 Classes - Pay Online And Save
Option 1. Pay in Full Now Online:
$495.00 Total if paid online in full now.
$495.00 Total. Includes free textbook No additional amount due.
Option 2. Register now, and pay your balance when you start.
$100.00 Registration Fee - Pay online now to save your spot in class.
$425.00 Tuition - Due when you start class. Includes $30.00 textbook.
$625.00 Total Save $270.00
Sign Up and Pay Tuition Here
Select your payment options ( pay in full or pay registration fee only) and course date below and click on the "Buy Now" button and you will be transfered to our secure shopping cart on PayPal where you will enter your payment information. You do NOT have to have a PayPal account to pay online. All major credit cards are accepted!
- Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm, One week in length. New classes start once per month.
- Monday through Friday from 6:00pm to 10:00pm, Two weeks in length. New classes start each week.
- Every Saturday from 10:00am to 6:00pm Five weeks in length. New classes start each week.
- The student may take any combination of day, evening or weekend classes until they complete the ten, 4-hour lessons required to graduate. The classes may be taken in any order after the first day.
- Flexible hours—fit around school, family or another job
Online Refund Policy
- Online Enrollments Refund Policy - 100% refund if you do not start classes.
- Any enrollment made via the online payment method on this website may be canceled via email or snail mail prior to the students actually starting their first class and 100% of the amount paid will be refunded to the student.
- In simple terms, this means if you sign up and pay online via this page, and you never start the bartending class, all money you have paid to the school will be refunded to you within 30 days of written request.
- No money will be kept by the school for the online enrollment method if you do not start class.
Cancellation and Refund Policy (Ohio Rule #3332-1-10)
- If you enroll online and start class, the standard State of Ohio refund policy listed below will apply.
- A student who starts class and withdraws before the academic term is fifteen percent completed (6 clock hours) will be obligated for twenty-five per cent of the tuition and refundable fees plus the registration fee.
- A student who starts class and withdraws after the academic term is fifteen percent complete but before the academic term is twenty-five per cent completed (6 to 10 clock hours) will be obligated for fifty per cent of the tuition and refundable fees plus the registration fee.
- A student who starts class and withdraws after the academic term is twenty-five per cent complete but before the academic term is forty per cent completed (10 to 16 clock hours) will be obligated for seventy-five per cent of the tuition and refundable fees plus the registration fee.
- A student who starts class and withdraws after the academic term is forty percent completed (16 clock hours) will not be entitled to a refund of the tuition and fees.
- The school will submit refunds to those having terminated their status as students within 30 days after receipt of written notice